Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Classroom

Here is my classroom and some of my favorite items…. I love polka dots and bright colors :)

My phone camera is lame, but the color of this stapler is not!

You get to look through this beauty if you sub for me.  I'm obsessed with it.

This clipboard makes me want to write a nurse pass or make a to do list.  It's that cute ;)

Dollar Store balls- use them to review or take turns :)

Instead of name plates, we are using Sharpie Paint Pens this year! So cool!


Like I said, I like bright colors!

The Treasure boxes!  aka holder of my mom's old jewelry, our kids' old toys, and random things that I throw in there and my students adore :)

My reading nook.  Love my new bean bag!  Most of my books are from Half-Price or online garage sales.

The banner I used at our wedding adds to the windows!

Small, but fun carpet!

My second home- have to make it fun since I live here 9 hours a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment