Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Goodbye Summerrrr!

Farewell Summer 2014.
It was a good one.  
We played, we cleaned, we relaxed.
We had some mini-adventures.
We tried new things.
We crossed things off the list.
We laughed.  A lot. 
We destressed.
We read books.
We spent time with God.
We lost a tooth.
We learned to swim.
We practiced taking turns and accepting no.
We celebrated two birthdays and two anniversaries.
 We wrote letters.
We played in water.


 Some favorite pictures:
























 My goals for the summer:
1.   Spend time with God 
2.  Play with the kids and make them laugh
3.  Clean out the attic/garage and buy shelves
4.  Deep clean the house
5.  Clean out closets
6.  Read 
7.  Start making smoothies for breakfast
8.  Paint the rocking chairs
 
 
**I've done all of these!  (Painting the chairs this weekend) 

It was a good one.  I'm ready to see my friends at work tomorrow :)



***I've gotten great feedback from my last post, and have some book titles and oils to share once I've tried them or read them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment